19-Year Old Marquese Chriss’ Best Dunks & Scuffles Of The Year
19-year old rookie Marquese Chriss didn’t make many headlines or get much TV time playing for the young Suns this season but Phoenix fans can tell you the high-flying forward with a 3-point shot has the potential to be one of the best young forwards in the league and one of the best poster makers in the league. If you aren’t in the mood to sit through 103 dunks, I’ve included a Top 10 Dunks of the season video below. And before we get into any of the videos, let’s look back at some of Baby Amare’s best stats from the second half of the season, which included six 20-points games.
- Bucks: 27 pts, 6 rebs, 3 3pts in 25 mins
- Kings: 17 pts, 7 rebs, 5 blks, 2 asts, 2 stls
- Blazers: 19 pts, 13 rebs, 2blks (7-10 fg)
- Nets: 23 pts, 11 rebs, 3 3pts
- Heat: 24 pts, 7 rebs (7-9 fg)
- Bulls: 17 pts, 7 rebs, 2 blks, 2 stls (7-10 fg)
The former Ballislife All-American is also just as likely to punch someone in the face as he is to dunk on someone’s face. Here’s a list of his “best” almost fights during the season.