2014 NBA Trade Deadline Deals: Who was traded and who wasn’t
Astramskas, DavidAka VincentDa & RedApples fka Expiredpineapples. My alter-ego is a digital-marketing guy in Houston. Won editing awards & created obsolete flash websites that have been featured in mags like Sports Illustrated. Studied film & women at FSU during the golden age of hip-hop. Collects records, laserdiscs, sports memorabilia & toys. Father of 2 daughters that are more athletic and popular on YouTube.
Follow @Astramskas, David | February 20th, 2014 | 3,969 Views
We didn’t get a blockbuster deal with Rondo, Gasol or Love but we did get a whole lot of activity from the city of brotherly love including a trade that sent Evan Turner to the Pacers. Here’s a list of all of the trades that went down today.
- Indiana Pacers trade Danny Granger to the Philadelphia 76ers for Evan Turner and Lavoy Allen.
- Philadelphia 76ers trade Spencer Hawes to the Cleveland Cavaliers for Earl Clark, Henry Sims and two second-round picks.
- Denver Nuggets trade Andre Miller to the Washington Wizards.
- Wizards trade Eric Maynor and a second-round pick to the Philadelphia 76ers and Jan Vesely to the Nuggets.
- Houston Rockets trade Aaron Brooks to the Denver Nuggets for Jordan Hamilton.
- Los Angeles Lakers trade Steve Blake to the Golden State Warriors for Kent Bazemore and MarShon Brooks.
- Los Angeles Clippers trade Antawn Jamison to the Atlanta Hawks for the draft rights of Cenk Akyol.
- Sacramento Kings trade Marcus Thornton to the Brooklyn Nets for Jason Terry and Reggie Evans.
- Miami HEAT trade Roger Mason Jr. and cash to the Sacramento Kings for a heavily protected second-round pick.
- Charlotte Bobcats trade Ramon Sessions and Jeff Adrien to the Milwaukee Bucks for Luke Ridnour and Gary Neal.
- San Antonio Spurs trade Nande De Colo to the Toronto Raptors for Austin Daye.
An interesting story is Pierre Jackson who has been tearing up the D-League for the Idaho Stampede. The Pelicans owned his rights and according to ESPN, if he didn’t find a new home in the NBA, he was going to head overseas to Turkey to play for Fenerbahce Ulker. He wasn’t traded so I guess we will have to find a new favorite D-League player.
Here’s a few other players (not on the Celtics) that came up in the rumor mills but were not moved
- Omer Asik
- Kenneth Faried
- Glen Davis
- Loul Deng
- Raymond Felton
- Jameer Nelson
- Anthony Morrow
- Mike Dunleavy
- Jared Dudley
- Jarret Jack
- Chase Budinger