AK-47 Breaks Nose in Russia Game | Shaq Gets Ejected For Dunking on AK
Editor in Chief
Aka VincentDa & RedApples fka Expiredpineapples. My alter-ego is a digital-marketing guy in Houston. Won editing awards & created obsolete flash websites that have been featured in mags like Sports Illustrated. Studied film & women at FSU during the golden age of hip-hop. Collects records, laserdiscs, sports memorabilia & toys. Father of 2 daughters that are more athletic and popular on YouTube.
Follow @David Astramskas
When I saw the clip of Andrei Kirilenko taking a dive into the ground to break his nose the first thing that came to my head was this clip I posted a few years ago of Shaq getting ejected after dunking on AK-47. There’s over 3,000 comments on that video and the conclusion most of the youtubers came up with is that Shaq dunked on AK and then swung his arm down on AK which the refs thought were intentional so they ejected him. What really happened was he got a tech for the elbow and he had a previous tech in the game so that’s why he was ejected. I just don’t have the heart to ruin it for all everybody that actually thinks the refs were being aholes and threw Shaq out for getting revenge on Russia for killing Appollo Creed in the ring because Rocky wouldn’t throw the towel in.
On a sidenote. I remember once reading an article about quadruple doubles and what current player had the potential to do it and everybody, myself included, picked Kirilenko. He never did make it but for those that forgot or the fantasy experts that remember, here’s a few all around impressive stat lines to go “которые сводят с ума” about. (thanks Alex Delin)
- 11.20.04: 11pts, 14rebs, 7asts, 1stl, 7blks
- 11.30.07: 20pts, 11rebs, 11asts, 6stls, 4blks
- 1.03.06: 14pts, 8rebs, 9ast, 6stls, 7blks
- 3.25.06: 15pts, 14rebs, 10blks, 3ast, 3stls
- 3.23.04: 19pts, 8rebs, 7asts, 4stls, 7blks
- 3.08.06: 15pts, 11rebs, 8asts, 2stls, 8blks
- 12.3.03: 19pts, 5rebs, 7asts, 8stls, 5blks
- 12.10.03: 10pts, 12rebs, 6ast, 6stls, 5blks
- 12.14.05: 21pts, 16rebs, 3asts, 2stls, 8blks
- 10.30.07: 9pts, 9rebs, 8asts, 1stl, 6blks