Best & Funniest Moments of the 2014 NBA Draft
Astramskas, DavidAka VincentDa & RedApples fka Expiredpineapples. My alter-ego is a digital-marketing guy in Houston. Won editing awards & created obsolete flash websites that have been featured in mags like Sports Illustrated. Studied film & women at FSU during the golden age of hip-hop. Collects records, laserdiscs, sports memorabilia & toys. Father of 2 daughters that are more athletic and popular on YouTube.
Follow @Astramskas, David | June 27th, 2014 | 19,424 Views
From the classiest move in NBA history to some of the ugliest suits to funny satellite delays to funnier lip readings to Bill Simmons being Bill Simmons to feeling like a proud mama of our past All-Americans and “kids” that we have watched grow up right in front our eyes, here’s the Ballislife Best Moments of the 2014 NBA Draft.
- The NBA selects Isaiah Austin
- 2013 Ballislife All-American Zach Lavine puts his head on the table and then says “f**k man” after being selected to the TWolves (he said it in a good excited way).
- The Lakers select Julius Randle. Randle posts pic of himself wearing a Kobe jersey as a kid. Kobe tweets about Randle.
- Joel Embiid’s happy reaction to being drafted (Satellite delay)
- Bill Simmons pumps his fist when the Celtics select James Young. More Bill Simmons being Bill Simmons
- Elfrid Payton tries to put on a hat over his hair
- Andrew Wiggins’ 3 Amigos suit
- 2012 Ballislife All-American Glenn Robinson selected by the TWolves
- Aaron Gordon selected with the #4 pick
- Adreian Payne talks about Lacey after getting drafted