Chris Paul Shammgod Move & Turnaround Fadeaway Over Porzingis
“He hit him with that Shammgod Ginobili”
Sometimes I wish Chris Paul would jack up a few more shots and show how easy it is for him to get 30 points and then maybe more people would mention his name when discussing the best point guard in the NBA. On Monday, the best point guard in the NBA had 13 points, 13 assists with zero turnovers in just 28 minutes against Derrick Rose and the Knicks. He only attempted 11 shots with this turnaround fadeaway after a Shammgod move on Porzingis being the most impressive. Here’s another angle.
So far this season, CP3 has attempted more than 15 shots in just seven games. These are his stat lines from those games.
- 33 points (11-21fg), 7 assists, 6 rebounds, 1 turnover
- 30 points (11-16fg), 7 assists, 3 rebounds, 3 turnovers
- 15 points (4-18fg) 17 assists, 9 rebounds, 0 turnovers
- 20 points (8-16fg) 20 assists, 5 rebounds, 0 turnovers
- 26 points (11-26fg) 13 assists, 10 rebounds, 4 turnovers
- 27 points (6-16fg), 11 assists, 4 rebounds, 6 steals, 1 turnover
- 27 points (9-19fg), 5 assists, 5 rebounds, 1 turnover