Chris Paul Shammgod Move & Turnaround Fadeaway Over Porzingis
David AstramskasAka VincentDa & RedApples fka Expiredpineapples. My alter-ego is a digital-marketing guy in Houston. Won editing awards & created obsolete flash websites that have been featured in mags like Sports Illustrated. Studied film & women at FSU during the golden age of hip-hop. Collects records, laserdiscs, sports memorabilia & toys. Father of 2 daughters that are more athletic and popular on YouTube.
Follow @David Astramskas | March 21st, 2017 | 2,173 Views
“He hit him with that Shammgod Ginobili”
Sometimes I wish Chris Paul would jack up a few more shots and show how easy it is for him to get 30 points and then maybe more people would mention his name when discussing the best point guard in the NBA. On Monday, the best point guard in the NBA had 13 points, 13 assists with zero turnovers in just 28 minutes against Derrick Rose and the Knicks. He only attempted 11 shots with this turnaround fadeaway after a Shammgod move on Porzingis being the most impressive. Here’s another angle.
So far this season, CP3 has attempted more than 15 shots in just seven games. These are his stat lines from those games.
- 33 points (11-21fg), 7 assists, 6 rebounds, 1 turnover
- 30 points (11-16fg), 7 assists, 3 rebounds, 3 turnovers
- 15 points (4-18fg) 17 assists, 9 rebounds, 0 turnovers
- 20 points (8-16fg) 20 assists, 5 rebounds, 0 turnovers
- 26 points (11-26fg) 13 assists, 10 rebounds, 4 turnovers
- 27 points (6-16fg), 11 assists, 4 rebounds, 6 steals, 1 turnover
- 27 points (9-19fg), 5 assists, 5 rebounds, 1 turnover