Enes Kanter Becomes First Player In Sonics/Thunder History With A 30/20 Game
Astramskas, DavidAka VincentDa & RedApples fka Expiredpineapples. My alter-ego is a digital-marketing guy in Houston. Won editing awards & created obsolete flash websites that have been featured in mags like Sports Illustrated. Studied film & women at FSU during the golden age of hip-hop. Collects records, laserdiscs, sports memorabilia & toys. Father of 2 daughters that are more athletic and popular on YouTube.
Follow @Astramskas, David | April 7th, 2016 | 431 Views
With KD, Beastbrook and Ibaka resting, the number one rebounder off the bench in the NBA, Enes Kanter, became the first player in Thunder history to record a 30/20 game on Wednesday.
3 players in franchise history – Jack Sikma, Shawn Kemp and Nick Collison – were just 1 point away from the 30/20 feat and Chris Wilcox had 2 instances of being less than 4 points.
Here’s the list of franchise guys with 25/20 games.
- Nick Collison (2007) 29 points & 20 rebounds
- Shawn Kemp (1992) 29 points & 21 rebounds
- Jack Sikma ((1984) 29 points & 20 rebounds
- Jack Sikma (1984) 27 points, 22 rebounds & 7 assists
- Chris Wilcox (2007) 27 points & 22 rebounds
- Chris Wilcox (2006) 26 points & 24 rebounds