Gilbert Arenas is the worst house guest & babysitter in the world
Gilbert Arenas is the worst house guest of all time pic.twitter.com/hKroBFzuyj
— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) July 8, 2016
If you thought Gilbert Arenas was crazy on Instagram (see Gilbert on the Matt Barnes/Derek Fisher fight, Gilbert on the WNBA, Gilbert on the Derrick Rose trade) then wait until you see him on his new snapchat account: mrgilarenas. The former quick-draw-All-Star, who used to take and make Steph Curry shots long before Curry was in the league and make 2016 free agent money when Mike Conley was getting paid $3 (not 30) million a year, posted a series of hilarious/borderline disturbing videos of him terrorizing Nick Young and his son at Swaggy”s residence.
Here’s everything that goes down in the compilation video from Barstool Sports
- Gilbert jumps Nick’s gate
- Asks Nick “why he cheats on Iggy” and “where the bitches at”
- Knocks Nick’s kids’ toy off a couch
- Says he’s “the new OJ” and is willing to take care of his babymama
- Jokes that Nick has a basketball court in his backyard and still can’t get any playing time
- Laughs at Nick’s kid crying after he got hit by a ball
- Throws Nick’s kid’s scooter and makes him cry again
- Paints over Iggy’s name on the house walls
If you were doing a remake of the horrible Sinbad film The House Guest, an Oscar-winning screenwriter probably wouldn’t have been able to come up with better material for a full-length film.
Anyways, as fun as Gilbert is on social media, the entertainment value doesn’t match this type of fun…