Isaiah Thomas Says He Can Average “25 In His Sleep” During Adorable IG Live Video With His Kids
“Is Kywie watching? Kywie right there! Kywie watching!”
Here’s an adorable clip of Isaiah Thomas’ kids — Jaiden and James — recording their Dad and saying “Kywie” and “Wesbrook” was watching him during a Sunday IG live session. The second best (third if you think he’s “crippin” at the end) part of the video is him telling his fans he will average at least 25 next season.
“IG Live, what’s up with y’all? I will average at least 25, I could do that in my sleep. I’m a professional scorer, I do that in my sleep.”
Considering the most points “Kywie” has ever scored playing alongside LeBron is 25.2, I’m going to say scoring at least 25 is going to be a challenge. A doable challenge for the third leading scorer in the NBA last season but a challenge.
In case you were wondering what were the highest scoring averages of a player sharing a ball with LeBron, here you go.
- Kyrie Irving: 25.2 in 2016/17
- Dwyane Wade: 24.8 in 2010/11
- Kyrie Irving: 22.5 in 2012/13
- Dwyane Wade: 22.1 in 2011/12
- Kyrie Irving: 21.7 in 2014/15
- Dwyane Wade: 21.2 in 2012/13
- Kyrie Irving: 20.8 in 2013/14
- Kyrie Irving: 19.6 in 2015/16
- Dwyane Wade: 19.0 in 2013/14
- Chris Bosh: 18.5 in 2010/11
- Kyrie Irving: 18.5 in 2011/12
- Mo Williams: 18.3 in 2008/09
- Zydrunas Ilgauskas: 16.9 in 2004/05