Kevin Love (43/11) vs DeMarcus Cousins (35/15) in Kings win
Editor in Chief
Aka VincentDa & RedApples fka Expiredpineapples. My alter-ego is a digital-marketing guy in Houston. Won editing awards & created obsolete flash websites that have been featured in mags like Sports Illustrated. Studied film & women at FSU during the golden age of hip-hop. Collects records, laserdiscs, sports memorabilia & toys. Father of 2 daughters that are more athletic and popular on YouTube.
Follow @David Astramskas
Fantasy basketball owners of Kevin Love and DeMarcus Cousins were loving the Kings and Timberwolves game on Sunday.
- Kevin Love had 43 points, 11 rebounds and 4 3-pointers
- DeMarcus Cousins had 35 points, 15 rebounds, 6 assists, 3 blocks and 1 tech (more about this later)
- Gorgui Dieng followed up his game winner with 21 points, 14 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals and 2 blocks
- Corey Brewer followed up his career high 51 with 10 points (2 field goals)
- Ricky Rubio had 11 assists but went scoreless in 32 minutes.
- Ben McLemore had 19 points, 3 3-pointers and 2 blocks.
Besides racking up stats in every column, Cousins also picked up his 16th technical foul of the season which will result in a suspension. Since there’s only 1 game left for the Kings, Sunday’s win over the Timberwolves will mark the end of Cousins’ season.
“I’m not going to talk about it,” said Cousins
“I feel for him,” Coach Mike Malone said. “He has made a concerted effort to handle his emotions and not get that last tech. We’ll try to do whatever we can to get that rescinded but it’s disappointing because I know it meant a lot to him.”