LeBron James – The Comeback King Short Film

David Astramskas, David AstramskasAbout the Author
Aka VincentDa & RedApples fka Expiredpineapples. My alter-ego is a digital-marketing guy in Houston. Won editing awards & created obsolete flash websites that have been featured in mags like Sports Illustrated. Studied film & women at FSU during the golden age of hip-hop. Collects records, laserdiscs, sports memorabilia & toys. Father of 2 daughters that are more athletic and popular on YouTube.

| July 9th, 2014 | 25,969 Views

The Cavs are doing everything they can to bring the King back to Cleveland and if the Cavs really do have a “90% chance (as SheridanHoops reported) of getting LeBron to come home” then this short film by filmmaker Danny Wantz should be shown to LeBron and his agent.  I think it’s easily good enough for 10%.

 

 


LEBRON UPDATE (7.9.2014)




Tags:



Back to Top ↑