Shaqtin a Fool (1.9.14) w/ JR Smith, Nick Young, Humphries & Perkins
Editor in Chief
Aka VincentDa & RedApples fka Expiredpineapples. My alter-ego is a digital-marketing guy in Houston. Won editing awards & created obsolete flash websites that have been featured in mags like Sports Illustrated. Studied film & women at FSU during the golden age of hip-hop. Collects records, laserdiscs, sports memorabilia & toys. Father of 2 daughters that are more athletic and popular on YouTube.
Follow @David Astramskas
I’m sure the new years resolution for a lot of players were to stop making some bonehead plays that turns into material for Shaqin’ a Fool but just like resolutions involving fat people and the gym, old habits die hard and that’s a good thing as it allows us to die laughing.
- Johnny Manziel needs to stay away from basketball
- Kris Humphries almost shoots at his own basket then shows off his handles
- Aaron Brooks throws the ball after travelling
- Nick Young travels in slow motion
- JR Smith becomes the shoe lace bandit and falls on D
- Shaqtin a fool legend Kendrick Perkins does a split