Teddy Dupay’s 16 Tips To Improve Your Shooting Accuracy
David AstramskasAka VincentDa & RedApples fka Expiredpineapples. My alter-ego is a digital-marketing guy in Houston. Won editing awards & created obsolete flash websites that have been featured in mags like Sports Illustrated. Studied film & women at FSU during the golden age of hip-hop. Collects records, laserdiscs, sports memorabilia & toys. Father of 2 daughters that are more athletic and popular on YouTube.
Follow @David Astramskas | September 20th, 2016 | 10,085 Views
Check out high school scoring legend Coach Teddy “Trigger” Dupay with 16 tips to improve your shooting accuracy.
If you aren’t familiar with “Teddy Trigger,” here’s a few bullets on the shooters resume.
- Averaged 41.5 points per game as a high school senior
- Scored 29 points in the last 4 and half minutes of a game
- Scored 50 points by half-time in another game
- 70 points in 3 quarters in another
- 13 3-pointers in 32 minutes
- 3,744 career points (Florida HS record)
- Florida’s Mr Basketball
- Made 5,000 3-pointers within 24 hours
I think he’s qualified to give shooting tips.
And here’s a bonus tip on how to improve your crossover.