Check out high school scoring legend Coach Teddy “Trigger” Dupay with 16 tips to improve your shooting accuracy.
If you aren’t familiar with “Teddy Trigger,” here’s a few bullets on the shooters resume.
- Averaged 41.5 points per game as a high school senior
- Scored 29 points in the last 4 and half minutes of a game
- Scored 50 points by half-time in another game
- 70 points in 3 quarters in another
- 13 3-pointers in 32 minutes
- 3,744 career points (Florida HS record)
- Florida’s Mr Basketball
- Made 5,000 3-pointers within 24 hours
I think he’s qualified to give shooting tips.
And here’s a bonus tip on how to improve your crossover.