Think You Got What It Takes to Host our New Web Sports Show? Auditions for Ballislife Web Show!!
Randy WatsonLA native and employed by Ballislife since Oct. 2017, Randy is an editor and supervisor of the content posted to Ballislife’s various media platforms.
Follow @Randy Watson | November 6th, 2012 | 953 Views
Do you have what it takes to host our new Sports Show?
Ballislife wants you, the fans, to be the BALLISLIFE show host and we’re giving you the opportunity NOW. We’re looking for men and women with the ability to speak their mind with the knowledge of basketball to back it up. If you’re interested and think you have the capabilities to be this person, send in your auditions as soon as possible because the deadline is at midnight on November 13.
Here’s how you audition:
1. Record your audition in a ONE MINUTE video talking about the top 5 high school, college, OR NBA players to look out for in the 2012-13 season and why. Use your web cam or any camera to record the video!
2. Upload your audition to Youtube.
3. E-mail a link of your audition to email@example.com
4. Make sure your e-mail includes your full name, address, and phone number.
5. Also include a recent headshot of yourself in the e-mail.
And that’s all you need. We’re truly giving you the opportunity of a lifetime, so make sure you take advantage! There’s also a couple rules below:
1. You must be between the ages of 18 to 30 years old.
2. Be prepared to attend callbacks NOVEMBER 15 or 16 in Los Angeles!
Remember to include your audition video, contact info, and headshot in the e-mail you send to firstname.lastname@example.org and the deadline is MIDNIGHT on November 13! This could be your shot so don’t miss it!