Top 10 Funniest NBA Commercials Of 2017 (So Far)
Editor in Chief
Aka VincentDa & RedApples fka Expiredpineapples. My alter-ego is a digital-marketing guy in Houston. Won editing awards & created obsolete flash websites that have been featured in mags like Sports Illustrated. Studied film & women at FSU during the golden age of hip-hop. Collects records, laserdiscs, sports memorabilia & toys. Father of 2 daughters that are more athletic and popular on YouTube.
Follow @David Astramskas
We are a little past the half way mark of 2017 and have seen some great and funny NBA related commercials. Here’s a compilation video showcasing nine (#9 is from 2016) of the funniest commercials of the year so far. You might not get why the top two are considered funny but if you remember how Dwight Howard and Paul George played in the playoffs, then you will see the irony of those videos.
- 10: NBA2k with Kobe and Shaq
- 9: Mamba Day (from 2016)
- 8: NBA rookies discuss Father’s Day (this would be #1 on my list)
- 7: Intel with LeBron
- 6: Pistons’ ‘It Follows’ parody with Andre Drummond
- 5: Mountain Dew with Bradley Beal
- 4: GOAT is happening with Twitter
- 3: Joe Ingles and Gordon Hayward for Purple brand mattresses
- 2: Dwight Howard will dominate with Peak shoes
- 1: Paul George “No OT tonight” video for Gatorade
I’ll replace the Mamba Day video with this ESPN promo starring the Black Mamba and Jalen Rose.
The least funny has to go to the Mamba’s former teammate and his General Insurance commercials.