What do you buy a 29 year old that’s the best basketball player in the world with 2 championship rings, 4 MVP awards, 2 All-Star game MVP awards, 3 Olympic medals and countless other awards from ESPYs to 6 BET Sportsman of the Year awards?
With a net worth of over $130 million, I don’t think cash in an envelope or any gift certificates will put a smile on his face. He’s married to a beautiful women and has 2 awesome kids that are future dunk champions (unlike somebody wont mention by name).
So here’s a couple of gift ideas for the King, who by the way is my 5 year old’s favorite player because he was cool and gracious enough to sign a birthday card for her earlier this year.
- Go to http://www.lebronjamesfamilyfoundation.org/ and donate or support any of the causes from the “Boys and Girls Club” to his “I Promise Network” to “Wheels for Education.”
- Live a healthier lifestyle by dropping fast food and stopping by his wife’s Juice Bar in Miami called The Juice Spot
- Tweet him your favorite scenes from the TV show Martin (his favorite show)
- Send him this T-shirt of Kelly Kapowski (his childhood crush)
- If you have major pull then a spot on the Cleveland Browns or the leading role in Space Jam 2
and if you make him a cake, make sure it looks better than this one.