I’ve been the president of the ItsReal85 fan club for over a year now trying my best to get the world to see the brilliance in the funniest hoop and lip syncing videos on the web. I don’t know if I need Sarah McLachlan music and some sick looking animals to get more people to act and subscribe to ItsReal85 but it bothers me that this guy and his NBA Uncensored Trash Talk is not more known yet. He needs 10k more subscribers to get to 100k so make it happen.
[tabs tab1=”About” tab2=”Uncensored Trash Talk” tab3=”Misc Videos” tab4=”Disrespectful Moments” tab5=”Credits”]
[tab id=1]ITSREAL85 is a one-man band that makes the funniest lip syncing videos on Youtube. His NSFW cult series NBA Uncensored Trash Talk has become a viral sensation for mocking players, Chris Bosh, mascots, Chris Bosh, rapper and Chris Bosh.
[tab id=2] NBA Uncensored Trash Talk
- Episode 1: LeBron tries to recruit John Wall & Gerald Green on the court
- Episode 2: Bosh gets a technical for getting excessively friendly w/ Durant / Kobe & Iverson trash talking
- Episode 4: Mike Brown crashes a Laker game to beg Kobe for 2nd chance / Kobe & Bynum meetup
- Episode 5: CP3 argues w/ Coach Scott, Phil & MJ, LeBron, Rondo, Kobe & More
- Episode 6: Kobe asked if he would take Kwame back, KG tells Rondo he can play & Bosh does what to the mic
- Episode 7: Kobe laughs at Mike Brown on the phone, Mascot fight & Bosh sings his favorite song
- Episode 8: Hibbert, KG, Westbrook, Gay & Bosh being…you know
[tab id=3] Misc Videos
- Dwight Howard pranks calling Bynum
- Shaq challenges Dwight to a dance-off
- KG threatens to kill Ray Allen / LeBron pisses off Barkley
- Guy offers Melo $10 million to snatch LeBrons headband
- Bosh Videobombs Wade’s interview with LeBron
- Mic’d up: Audio from the Renaldo Balkman meltdown where he choked a teammate
- How the LeBron/Kobe question to Michael Jordan really REALLLY REALLY went down!
- Hilarious Interview with Avery Johnson on being fired, Deron Williams & Syrup Sandwiches
[tab id=4] Disrespectful Moments
More ItsReal85 Videos: On Ballislife