WNBA Daily Betting Odds, Stats, and Predictions for Sunday, July 30th.
It's Sunday, July 30th, and there are six games on the WNBA Slate. The first begins at 1 PM, and the last starts at 6 PM EST. In this article, I will discuss the odds, stats, and betting trends, along with predictions for straight bets of the day. If you wish to watch the matchups, they will air on ESPN, CBSSM, and ESPN3. If you're interested in watching all games, the WNBA League Pass is available. If you are looking for the best betting odds, stats and analysis, here is some information to know.
FULLLLL slate of hoops today 🏀⬇️— WNBA (@WNBA) July 30, 2023
We’ve got 6 matchups on 3 networks starting at 1pm/ET on @CBSSportsNet
Then head over to ESPN3 at 3pm/ET & @ESPN at 4pm/ET as the action continues 📺#MoreThanGame pic.twitter.com/XB6DMFBJfc
Daily WNBA Odds
New York Liberty -8.5 (-114)
The New York Liberty (18-6, 8-2) are coming off a home loss against the Minnesota Lynx, 88-83. The Lynx were without star Napheesa Colier, and suffered several injuries during the matchup. Liberty guard, Sabrina Ionescu hit 7-14 three-point shots, including a few towards the end of the game. New York was able to cut the deficit to three, however, the team could not get into a rhythm all game, and shot 28.6 percent from the three, and 36 percent from the field. The Liberty are 8-2 on the road, and face a Sparks team who is 9-15, and 7-6 at home. Los Angeles won two straight games against Indiana, and this will be the first matchup of the season for the two teams.
The New York Liberty carry a streak of 15 straight games with 80 points or more into their matchup with the L.A. Sparks today (4 ET, ESPN).— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) July 30, 2023
That's a franchise record and the 2nd-longest such streak in the WNBA this season. pic.twitter.com/kdvXHJduWx
- New York Liberty: 4-1 in their last 5 games.
- Los Angeles Sparks: 2-3 in their last 5 games.
- New York Liberty: 8-2 in their last 10 games.
- Los Angeles Sparks: 2-8 in their last 10 games.
- Liberty Overall ATS Record: 10-14-0
- Liberty Overall O/U Record: 16-8-0
- Sparks Overall ATS Record: 8-14-2
- Sparks Overall O/U Record: 11-13-0
- Liberty: 2-3 ATS in their last 5 games.
- Liberty: 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games.
- Sparks: 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- Sparks: 1-8-1 ATS in their last 10 games.
- Liberty O/U: 7-3 in the last 10 games.
- Sparks O/U 5-5 in the last 10 games.
- NY ATS won last 10 games: Atlanta (-9), Indiana (-13), Seattle (-10)
- LA ATS won last 10 games: Indiana (-2.5)
Head-To-Head Stats: Liberty vs. Sparks
- Tonight, will be the first matchup of the year between the Liberty and Sparks.
- Game Points (AVG) last 10 matchups: 158
- Liberty average points vs. Sparks last 10 games: 77
- Sparks average points vs Liberty last 10 games: 81
- Liberty average points last 10 games: 90
- Sparks average points last 10 games: 77
- New York ranks 2nd in Offensive Rating (107.8)
- Los Angeles ranks 10th in Offensive Rating (96.7)
- New York Points Per Game: 88.7 (2nd)
- Los Angeles Points Per Game: 78.5 (8th)
- New York Rebounds Per Game: 37.7 (2nd)
- Los Angeles Rebounds Per Game: 31.9 (11th)
- New York ranks 6th in Defensive Rating (101.1)
- Los Angeles ranks 5th in Defensive Rating (100.6)
- New York Opponent Points Per Game: 82.7
- Los Angeles Opponent Points Per Game: 81.7
- New York Net Rating: 6.7 (2nd)
- Los Angeles Net Rating: -3.8 (7th)
Stats courtesy of the WNBA and ESPN.
Sparks guard, Lexie Brown will be out for today's game against New York. In 12 games played, Brown averages 12.4 points, and 2.4 assists.
New York lost a tough matchup against Minnesota, however, won 8 out of their 10 games, and 4 of the last 5 games played. New York covered the -9.5 against Atlanta, -13 against Indiana, and -10 against Seattle. The Liberty are second best offensive team in the league, while the Sparks rank near the bottom. With Brown out for the game, Los Angeles is a team that averages under 80 points a game. From June 28 to July 22nd, Los Angeles went on an eight-game skid, and only covered the spread once in the last ten games. The Sparks covered the -2.5 spread against Indiana, who is 6-18. I grabbed the line early, and I think New York could potentially cover by more than -8.5. With Courtney Vandersloot back in the lineup for New York, I expect them to bounce back, and find their rhythm.
Seattle Storm +4.5 (-114)
The Seattle Storm have a record of 5-19, 3-8 Away, and faces the Indiana Fever, with a record of 6-18, 1-7 Home. The Storm recently snapped a ten-game skid, and defeated the Chicago Sky Saturday, 83-74. The Storm is 1-9 in their past ten games, however, the Storm covered five, including against the Liberty (Twice), Sky, Dream and Aces. Seattle had a 15-point lead on Tuesday, and ultimately lost against New York. Seattle had four players with points in double figures against Chicago, including Jewell Loyd, Ezi Magbegor, Sami Whitcomb, and Gabby Williams.
The Seattle Storm snap their 10-game losing streak with a win over Chicago‼️— espnW (@espnW) July 29, 2023
It was the longest losing streak in franchise history. pic.twitter.com/I0CodNpLJz
- Seattle Storm: 1-4 in their last 5 games.
- Indiana Fever: 1-4 in their last 5 games.
- Seattle Storm: 1-9 in their last 10 games.
- Indiana Fever: 1-9 in their last 10 games.
- Storm Overall ATS Record: 13-10-1
- Storm Overall O/U Record: 12-12-0
- Fever Overall ATS Record: 12-10-2
- Fever Overall O/U Record: 13-11-0
- Storm: 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- Storm: 5-5 ATS in their last 10 games.
- Fever: 3-2 ATS in their last 5 games.
- Fever: 4-6 ATS in their last 10 games.
- Storm: O/U 4-6 in the last 10 games.
- Fever: O/U 5-5 in the last 10 games.
- Seattle ATS won last 10 games: Chicago (+4.5), New York (+15), Las Vegas (+16.5), Atlanta (+14.5), New York (+15.5).
- Indiana ATS won last 10 games: Los Angeles (+4.5), Washington (+2.5), New York (+10), Dallas (+3.5).
Head-To-Head Stats: Storm vs. Fever
- Indiana is 1-0 against Seattle this season.
- Indiana covered the +2.5 spread vs Seattle.
- Game Points (AVG) last 10 matchups: 156
- Storm average points vs. Fever last 10 games: 82
- Fever average points vs Storm last 10 games: 74
- Storm average points last 10 games: 78
- Fever average points last 10 games: 80
- Seattle ranks 12th in Offensive Rating (95.9)
- Indiana ranks 5th in Offensive Rating (101.6)
- Seattle Points Per Game: 78.5 (10th)
- Indiana Points Per Game: 81.4 (6th)
- Seattle Rebounds Per Game: 34.2 (7th)
- Indiana Rebounds Per Game: 34.8 (5th)
- Seattle ranks 9th in Defensive Rating (104.6)
- Indiana ranks 12th in Defensive Rating (106.5)
- Seattle Opponent Points Per Game: 85.7
- Indiana Opponent Points Per Game: 85.7
- Seattle Net Rating: -8.7 (11th)
- Indiana Net Rating: -5 (8th)
The Seattle Storm and the Indiana Fever are two of the worst teams in the league, especially on the defensive end. Both teams are 1-9 in their past ten games, and I don't expect this to be a barnburner. Indiana defeated the Storm in their only matchup of the season 80-68 and covered the -4 point spread. Though Seattle suffered a brutal ten game skid, they cover high spreads against good teams. I am impressed with the way Seattle played against Chicago, and against New York. Indiana is currently on a three-game losing streak, in which they only covered the spread once. If I had to pick a side, I'm, going with Jewell Loyd and Magbegor. The Storm are 4-1 ATS in their last five games, and 13-10-1 ATS this season.
Connecticut Sun vs. Minnesota Lynx UNDER 160.5- (-110)
The Connecticut Sun (18-6, 8-3 Home) will take on the Minnesota Lynx (12-13, 6-5 Away) the next couple of games at home. Both teams are coming off two game win streaks, including Minnesota's upset over New York, 88-83. Ironically, the Connecticut Sun defeated the Dallas Wings, 88-83. Minnesota hit the over in three straight games, while Connecticut hit the over versus Minnesota. In the two matchups this season, Connecticut won both, in which the over hit once.
- Connecticut Sun: 4-1 in their last 5 games.
- Minnesota Lynx: 3-2 in their last 5 games.
- Connecticut Sun: 7-3 in their last 10 games.
- Minnesota Lynx: 6-4 in their last 10 games.
- Sun Overall ATS Record: 14-9-1
- Sun Overall O/U Record: 14-10-0
- Lynx Overall ATS Record: 13-11-1
- Lynx Overall O/U Record: 13-12-0
- Sun: 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- Sun: 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games.
- Lynx: 2-2-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- Lynx: 5-4-1 ATS in their last 10 games.
- Sun O/U: 4-6 in the last 10 games.
- Lynx O/U: 5-5 in the last 10 games.
- Connecticut ATS won last 10 games: Dallas (+3.5), Atlanta (+1.5), Atlanta (-5), Chicago (-5), Washington (-4.5), Seattle (-10.5), Chicago (-6.5)
- Minnesota ATS won last 10 games: New York (+13.5), Washington (-3.5), Phoenix (-5), Indiana (-2), Phoenix (+1.5)
Head-To-Head Stats: Sun vs. Lynx
- Connecticut is 2-0 against Minnesota this season.
- The season spread is split 1-1.
- Game Points (AVG) last 10 matchups: 160
- Sun average points vs. Lynx last 10 games: 81
- Lynx average points vs Sun last 10 games: 79
- Sun average points last 10 games: 85
- Lynx average points last 10 games: 82
- Connecticut ranks 4th in Offensive Rating (103.6)
- Minnesota ranks 8th in Offensive Rating (99.6)
- Connecticut Points Per Game: 84 (5th)
- Minnesota Points Per Game: 80.2 (8th)
- Connecticut Rebounds Per Game: 33.9 (8th)
- Minnesota Rebounds Per Game: 34.6 (6th)
- Connecticut ranks 2nd in Defensive Rating (97.3)
- Minnesota ranks 11th in Defensive Rating (106)
- Connecticut Opponent Points Per Game: 78.6 (1st)
- Minnesota Opponent Points Per Game: 85.4 (10th)
- Connecticut Net Rating: 6.3 (3rd)
- Minnesota Net Rating: -6.5 (10th)
HUGE WIN!! 👏👏👏 https://t.co/I1xaGFDemC— Alex Rodriguez (@AROD) July 29, 2023
The Connecticut Sun are 2-0 against the Minnesota Lynx this season (89-68, 89-84). The Sun covered the -4 spread the last game, and Minnesota with the +6 in the first matchup. Both teams are coming off a two-game win streak, in which the over hit for both. Although the Minnesota Lynx are without their star, Napheesa Collier, they hit the over in three straight games. Connecticut is averaging 85 points a game, and Minnesota with 82 in their last ten games. Minnesota is one of the worst defensive teams in the league, while the Connecticut Sun are the one the best on both sides of the court. I expect Connecticut to play defense and hold Minnesota today. Give me the under
Atlanta Dream -7.5 (-115)
The Atlanta Dream is coming off a tough loss against the New York Liberty, 95-84, in which they could not cover the +9 spread. Washington remains without forward Elena Delle Donne, and dropped two straight matchups, against the Dallas Wings, and Minnesota Lynx. Atlanta is 13-11-0 against the spread this season and covered the spread six times since July 2nd. The Atlanta Dream, (13-11, 6-6 Home) stands 5th in the WNBA, and will take on the Washington Mystics (12-12, 4-8 Away) at home.
- Washington Mystics:1-4 in their last 5 games.
- Atlanta Dream: 2-3 in their last 5 games.
- Washington Mystics 3-7 in their last 10 games.
- Atlanta Dream: 7-3 in their last 10 games.
- Mystics Overall ATS Record: 11-13-0
- Mystics Overall O/U Record: 19-14-1
- Dream Overall ATS Record: 13-11-0
- Dream Overall O/U Record: 13-11-0
- Mystics: 2-3 ATS in their last 5 games.
- Mystics: 4-6 ATS in their last 10 games.
- Dream: 2-3 ATS in their last 5 games.
- Dream: 6-4 ATS in their last 10 games.
- Mystics O/U: 6-4 in the last 10 games.
- Dream O/U: 3-7 in the last 10 games.
- Washington ATS won last 10 games: Phoenix (-3.5), New York (+10), Seattle (-4.5), Indiana (+1).
- Atlanta ATS won last 10 games: LA (-5.5, +2), Chicago (+2, +2), Minnesota (-6), Phoenix (-7.5)
Head-To-Head Stats: Mystics vs. Dream
- The Series split is 1-1 this season.
- The season spread is split 1-1.
- Game Points (AVG) last 10 matchups: 165
- Mystics average points vs. Dream last 10 games: 87
- Dream average points vs Mystics last 10 games: 78
- Mystics average points last 10 games: 84
- Dream average points last 10 games: 85
- Washington ranks 7th in Offensive Rating (99.9
- Atlanta ranks 6th in Offensive Rating (101.2)
- Washington Points Per Game: 81.1(7th)
- Atlanta Points Per Game: 85 (4th)
- Washington Rebounds Per Game: 32.5 (10th)
- Atlanta Rebounds Per Game: 37 (3rd)
- Washington ranks 3rd in Defensive Rating (99.1)
- Atlanta ranks 7th in Defensive Rating (101.2)
- Washington Opponent Points Per Game: 80.3 (3rd)
- Atlanta Opponent Points Per Game: 85.1 (9th)
- Washington Net Rating: 0.8 (5th)
- Atlanta Net Rating: 0 (6th)
Status alert: Elena Delle Donne (ankle) out at least 3 more games.— Underdog WNBA (@Underdog__WNBA) July 25, 2023
The series is split 1-1 between the Atlanta Dream and the Washington Mystics. In the previous matchup, Atlanta defeated Washington, 94-89, and covered the +2 spread. Mystics forward, Elena Delle Donne will be out with an injury, and had two monster games against the Dream. Delle Donne averaged 28 points per game and will be a big piece missing for today's game. The Dream went on a six-game win streak from July 2 to July 18, and are 6-5 against the spread in the last ten games. Washington lost two spreads in a row, have a ton of injuries, and got blown out their last game, 90-62 against Dallas. The Dream have a better record at home, at 6-6, and have an overall record of 13-11-0 against the spread.
Dallas Wings +10.5 (-105
The Dallas Wings (14-10, 5-7 Away) are coming off a 90-62 win against the Washington Mystics. Dallas plays the Las Vegas Aces (22-2, 11-0 Home), who are undefeated at home. The Aces are coming off a 107-95 win, against the Chicago Sky. The Season series is split 1-1, in which Dallas covered both a +9.5 and +12 spread against the Aces.
- Dallas Wings: 4-1 in their last 5 games.
- Las Vegas Aces: 5-0 in their last 5 games.
- Dallas Wings: 8-2 in their last 10 games.
- Las Vegas Aces: 9-1 in their last 10 games.
- Wings Overall ATS Record: 12-11-0
- Wings Overall O/U Record: 11-13-0
- Aces Overall ATS Record: 13-11-0
- Aces Overall O/U Record: 15-9-0
- Wings: 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- Wings: 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games.
- Aces: 3-2 ATS in their last 5 games.
- Aces 6-4 ATS in their last 10 games.
- Wings O/U: 4-6 in the last 10 games.
- Aces O/U: 7-3 in the last 10 games.
- Dallas ATS won last 10 games: Phoenix (-4), Washington (-6.5), Las Vegas (+12, +9.5), Minnesota (-2.5), New York (+7.5), LA (-8), Washington (-9).
- Las Vegas ATS won last 10 games: New York (-6.5), Connecticut (-11), Minnesota (-11.5), Phoenix (-17), LA (-12.5), Minnesota (-14)
Head-To-Head Stats: Wings vs. Aces
- The Series split is 1-1 this season.
- The Wings covered the (+12, +9.5) spread in two matchups.
- Game Points (AVG) last 10 matchups: 165
- Wings average points vs. Aces last 10 games: 80
- Aces average points vs Wings last 10 games: 83
- Wings average points last 10 games: 88
- Aces average points last 10 games: 96
- Dallas ranks 3rd in Offensive Rating (105)
- Las Vegas ranks 1st in Offensive Rating (114.8)
- Dallas Points Per Game: 86 (3rd)
- Las Vegas Points Per Game: 94.1 (1st)
- Dallas Rebounds Per Game: 39.8 (1st)
- Las Vegas Rebounds Per Game: 35 (4th)
- Dallas ranks 4th in Defensive Rating (99.8)
- Las Vegas ranks 1st in Defensive Rating (95.8)
- Dallas Opponent Points Per Game: 81.7 (5th)
- Las Vegas Opponent Points Per Game: 78.7 (2nd)
- Dallas Net Rating: 5.2 (4th)
- Las Vegas Net Rating: 19.0 (1st)
The Dallas Wings and the Las Vegas Aces are two of the top teams in the WNBA. The series is split 1-1, and Dallas covered both high spreads in two matchups. The Wings are 4-1 and 8-2 against the spread in the last ten games, and +10.5 seems a little high. Both teams rank top three in offensive rating, and Dallas is first in rebounding. The Aces are undefeated at home, and the Wings are 5-7 on the road. Both teams are top four in defensive rating. I expect Dallas to cover the +10.5 tonight.
Stay tuned for more WNBA and betting related articles. Click here for more WNBA betting strategies.
Sara Jane Gamelli is a full-time Sportswriter at BallisLife, and Sports Content Creator on Twitch. She has a focus on the NBA, WNBA, NCAA Basketball, and the NFL. Sara Jane currently resides in Connecticut with her Cat and Dog. She is a Boston Celtics, Boston Bruins, New York Yankees, and New York Giants fan. SJ has her undergraduate degree from the University of Connecticut in Economics.Tweets by BallislifeBets