WNBA best betting trends, odds, stats, and predictions for Wednesday, July 26th.
Tonight, we have one game on the WNBA slate today, The Washington Mystic (12-10, 4-6 Away) vs. the Minnesota Lynx (10-13, 5-8 Home). In this article, I will break down all the stats, betting odds, head-to-head stats, and my best straight and prop bet predictions. The matchup will begin at 8 PM, at Target Center, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The contest will air on NBA TV. If you are looking for the best betting odds, stats and analysis, here is information to know.
Washington Mystics vs. Minnesota Lynx
Total: 159.5 (-112)
Favored: Minnesota Lynx -3.5 (-110)
Minnesota Lynx money line: -170
Washington Mystics Betting Trends
- Washington Mystics are 2-3 in their last 5 games.
- Washington Mystics are 4-6 in their last 10 games.
- Mystics Overall ATS Record: 10-11-0
- Mystics Overall O/U Record: 8-12-1
- Mystics are 3-2 ATS in their last 5 games.
- Mystics are 6-4 ATS in their last 10 games.
- Mystics O/U is 3-2 in the last 5 games.
- Mystics O/U is 6-4 in the last 10 games.
- WAS ATS won last 10 games: Phoenix (-3), New York (+10, Seattle (-4.5), Indiana (+1), Atlanta (-5), New York (+7).
- Washington ranks 7th in Offensive Rating (102.1)
- Washington ranks T2nd in Defensive Rating (99.2)
- Washington ranks 7th in Points Per Game (81.5)
- Washington opponent Points Per Game (79.1)
Minnesota Lynx Betting Trends
- Minnesota Lynx are 1-4 in their last 5 games.
- Minnesota Lynx are 6-4 in their last 10 games.
- Lynx Overall ATS Record: 11-10-1
- Lynx Overall O/U Record: 10-12-0
- Lynx are 0-4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- Lynx are 5-4-1 ATS in their last 10 games.
- Lynx O/U is 3-2 in the last 5 games.
- Lynx O/U is 7-3 in the last 10 games.
- MN ATS won last 10 games: Seattle (-4), Seattle (+3), Phoenix (+1.5), Indiana (-2), Phoenix (-5)
- Minnesota ranks 8th in Offensive Rating (99.9)
- Minnesota ranks 11th in Defensive Rating (107.5)
- Minnesota ranks 8th in Points Per Game (79.2)
- Minnesota opponent Points Per Game (85.2)
The last 15 seconds of Lynx-Mystics 😳— espnW (@espnW) June 4, 2023
Minnesota survives to win its first game of the season 😤 pic.twitter.com/0WpLqM089M
Head-to-head stats: Mystics vs. Lynx
Last matchup: Minnesota 80, Washington 78
- Minnesota Lynx are 1-0 ATS vs. Washington Mystics.
- Minnesota Lynx are 1-0 vs. Washington Mystics.
- In 1 Game vs the Mystics, the Lynx won the spread: +8 (80-78)
- Game Points (AVG) last 10 matchups: 156
- Lynx average points vs. Mystics last 10 games: 77
- Mystics average points vs Lynx last 10 games: 79
- Lynx average points last 10 games: 84
- Mystics average points last 10 games: 88
- Ariel Atkins: OUT (Ankle)
- Kristi Toliver: OUT (Foot)
- Shakira Austin: OUT (Hip)
- Elena Delle Donne: OUT (Hip)
Jessica Shepard (illness) probable for Wednesday.— Underdog WNBA (@Underdog__WNBA) July 25, 2023
- Jessica Shepard: PROBABLE (illness)
- Rachel Banham: OUT (Thumb)
- Natalie Achonwa: OUT (Personal)
Mystics guard, Brittney Sykes is having a career year. The 29-year-old is averaging career-highs in minutes (29.8), points (14), and rebounds per game (5.1). Sykes three-point shooting has been efficient, and she is averaging a career high 36.9 percent from beyond the arc. Overall, Brittney Sykes is averaging 14 points a game. However, with Elena Delle Donne, and Ariel Atkins out for the Mystics with injuries, Sykes has consistent minutes, and increasing shot volume.
In the last two games, the Mystics guard scored 20 plus points in back-to back games against Phoenix and New York. Sykes is averaging 19 field goal, 5 three-point, and 8 free-throw attempts in the last two matchups. In addition, Brittney averages 33 minutes a game, and hit over 18.5 points four of the six games in July.
In Washingtons only game against Minnesota, Skyes scored 8 points in 28 minutes, and shot 3-10 from the field. Overall, Brittney Skyes has shown she can carry this team through injuries. In July, she had 23 points against the Mercury, 29 points versus the Liberty, 26 against Seattle, and 29 versus the Fever. Although her points were down in game 1 against Minnesota, Skyes is playing high minutes, has an increased shot volume. Minnesota ranks 11th in defensive rating, and I think Sykes should hit over 18.5 points tonight.
Lynx Foward, Napheesa Collier is averaging 21.7 points per game (career high) and 7.8 rebounds this season. The 26-year-old hit over 7.5 for three games straight and grabbed 9 boards in Minnesota's only matchup with Washington. The Mystics have Myisha Hines-Allen and Tianna Hawkins in the frontcourt; however, they are missing size with Elena Delle Donne and Shakira Austin out for tonight's game.
Through the month of July, Collier has hit over 7.5 rebounds 6 out of the 9 games. In fact, the Lynx forward had a double double, 12 points and 12 rebounds against the Phoenix Mercury. Minnesota ranks 6th in rebounds (34.5), and Washington ranks 10th (33.2). I like Napheesa over 7.5 rebounds tonight.
In the only matchup of the season, the Minnesota Lynx defeated the Washington Mystics, 80-78, in which Tiffany Mitchell scored a last second bucket. Both teams respectively rank 7th, and 8th in offensive ratings. In the last five games, the Mystics hit the over three times, and the Lynx only once. Although the average total in their 10 matchups is 156, both Minnesota and Washington are averaging 84 and 88 points the last ten games. Both the Mystics and Lynx are 6-4 in totals the last ten games. Additionally, Jessica Shepard is available to play for The Lynx tonight. I like the over here.
Stay tuned for more WNBA and betting related articles. Click here for more WNBA betting strategies.
Sara Jane Gamelli is a full-time Sportswriter at BallisLife, and Sports Content Creator on Twitch. She has a focus on the NBA, WNBA, NCAA Basketball, and the NFL. Sara Jane currently resides in Connecticut with her Cat and Dog. She is a Boston Celtics, Boston Bruins, New York Yankees, and New York Giants fan. SJ has her undergraduate degree from the University of Connecticut in Economics.Tweets by BallislifeBets
NATIONAL PROBLEM GAMBLING HELPLINE
The National Council on Problem Gambling operates the National Problem Gambling Helpline Network. The network is a single national access point to local resources for those seeking help for a gambling problem. The network consists of 28 contact centers that provide resources and referrals for all 50 states and US territories. Help is available 24/7 and is 100% confidential.